Sunday, November 2, 2008

Technology Mangement

Okay, I have to admit... I have been stalling for two weeks on blogging. For this reason, I know what I want to blog about but am totally lost on how to do it. Let me explain. I try to look up some great web site or view a great webinar and then post on it. Well I am full of great ideas, but I am having a heck of a time using them. For example, I love the idea of voice threads, but I haven't found out the most efficient and practical way to create on with my class. I also have found lots of neat web sites the reinforce my lessons, but they all take a while to get on and get into, that by the time the students begin to play the game, thier time for that lesson is done.

So I need your management ideas. Plese comment on what your greatest management idea has been. I need something like that.

No comments: